The Crimson Shield Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Aerys~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:06 pm
Latest topics
» SO much stuff can go down here :o
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm by Keira-nym

» I Changed the Thing
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm by Keira-nym

» The Headmistress Has Returned!
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm by Keira-nym

» Were-wolf Pack of Avaren
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am by alysia-nym

» Freaky People From Valatar
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 pm by alysia-nym

» Hey Guise
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm by Keira-nym

» Whitecourt Person? :O
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:01 am by Keira-nym

» Coolest Thing Ever, Errbody
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm by Keira-nym

» This Doesn't Even Make Sense
Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 pm by Keira-nym

Freaky People From Valatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keira-nym
Admin
Keira-nym

Exp. : 269

Character sheet
Name: Keira-nym

Freaky People From Valatar Empty
PostSubject: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:22 pm

This town really is crazy. I kid you not. Everyone is just walking around being... Calm. And... Staring blankly? I dunno. It's almost like they see right through me. Or something. Anyways, I'm actually here on official academy business. Ha! I sound so professional right? Anyways, I was just strolling around when I realized something. I had forgotten my dragon. Dangit. No wonder I was so worn out! He was magicked into being small enough to sit on my shoulder.

Because that is completely inconspicuous and no one would notice.

Funnily enough, they didn't.

Somewhere-- In the local tavern actually-- was someone from Valatar. They run an Academy as well, we were going to plan something for our two schools. However, people from Valatar tend to be a little freaky....

Hai guise... I don't know what I just wrote but have a random paragraph :3
Back to top Go down
http://empressoftheworld.tumblr.com
Koji

Koji

Exp. : 21

Character sheet
Name: Koji

PostSubject: Re: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 pm

[Not playing Koji atm, just saying incase you can't figure it out Razz]

<Mijali (this character) Is a pale skinned man who has a semi-muscular build. His eyes are grey as if he was blind but he can still see. He slightly wrinkly and looks worn out but is still portrayed as a middle-aged man. He has a low, husky voice accompanied by a slight British sounding accent. He currently wears a suit and tie. His hair is black, shaggy, and nearly covers his eyes.>

I looked to my back in the doorway of the tavern. A woman? A rather high class looking woman as well.
"Greetings." I said quietly. "You look awfully familiar." I stared at her blankly for a few moments. I turned away and drank away at my beer again. She sat down in front of me. "You're from Crimson Shield aren't you?" I said, again staring at her blankly. "Say something woman." Soon I thought to myself. "I could have a little fun with this." She looked as if she were about to say something. That's when I decided. I turned the iris of my eyes red using a simple illusion spell and continued to stare."

"Well..." The woman said, "first I'd like your name." As she looked into my eyes during her question I could see her expression subtly change.
"The name is Mijali. Who might you be? And what business do you have with me?"
"I wish to..." I stood up slowly from my chair with my head down and hands connected to the table. I grew wings from my back, resembling those that would would call a devil's wings. I drew a scythe from the air. And began to float. "You wish to what?" I said suggestively creating an aura of fear. I started to make a red light glow from beneath me. "Well whatever it might be. I will just have to decline." I prepared my scythe, moved the table, and charged right at this woman."
She quickly fired a bolt of lightning in what looked clearly like fear, pushing me back.

"Ahhahaha!" I began to laugh hysterically.
"Well played!" I said in a lighter tone with a more defined accent. "Look!" I swung the scythe into my torso, just an illusion. "I must have really had you huh?"

This lady looked like she really wanted to kill me by now. But nonetheless, it was amusing.
Back to top Go down
alysia-nym

alysia-nym

Exp. : 171

Character sheet
Name: Alysia-Ebrithal

PostSubject: Re: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 am

Mijali already sounds like a douche....I'm looking forward to burning him xD. By the way I'll role play Keira's dragon
The air was cool as my wings lifted and propelled me towards the strange town that my rider had left me behind for. I was seriously going to have to have a talk with that two-legged mammal. Yes Keira and I bickered constantly but her and I had a rider and dragon connection. A connection that could not be broken. A downward draft tugged at my wing and I lazily let it carry me towards the tavern. I had been changed into a smaller form of the mighty dragon that I was so I easily got past the guards and found my way through some two-legged's legs. Then I saw the chaos unfolding at a table occupied by two. I leaped over and saw that my rider was being confronted by a demon creature. I changed into a bigger form and ,Just before I saw him pass his fake scythe through his chest, clamped down fiercely on to the hind of his leg.
Back to top Go down
Koji

Koji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 pm

"What's this?" I looked behind me, my right leg had been grabbed by a dragon. I was lifted to the air. I smiled. "Not a chance." I vanished into mid-air. I re-appeared outside the tavern with my wings in full span. I held this time my real scythe. my suit coat was undone and I was ready for battle. But I heard a voice.

"Stop!"
"Koji? Surely It cannot be him."
"All of you! Stop!" He dashed to the scene literally in the blink of an eye.
"Mijali would you stop toying with people? Atleast for now?"
"Very well."

I lay down my weapon and landed on the ground again. "What are you doing here?" I said to Koji.
"I come carrying a message for the lady you were just so happened to be entertaining yourself with. Actually, it involves you aswell."
"What might that be?" I asked him.
"This lady is Keira-nym, head of the Crimson Shield Academy. The message I was to pass to her was, to instead of decline the idea to have an inter-school event, to accept the proposal. The student body signed a petition and desperately asked me to deliver this to you. They felt bored and wanted some entertainment, the academy lead by Mijali would be the perfect event they thought."

I smiled, "If that is the case, I would gladly accept. Keira-nym, the decision lies upon you."
Back to top Go down
alysia-nym

alysia-nym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:28 am

after the man vanished I gave a huff, turned even smaller and flew over to Keira's shoulder. I really hated being so small. It was demeaning to all of dragon kind. I waited for Keira's command to either leave the two legger alone or rip him to shreds.
So I'm amusing that my other character will not be joining in this role play considering she is off in the mountains getting help with her wolf form so I'll probably just stay as the dragon for right now :3 hope you can handle two characters Koji Razz unless one of them leaves or gets eaten mysteriously o.O xD
Back to top Go down
Keira-nym
Admin
Keira-nym

Exp. : 269

Character sheet
Name: Keira-nym

PostSubject: Re: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:31 am

Aly, I'm impressed by your ability to post something before I'm finished writing mine.. >_>

"I suppose we could. What do you propose we do? A tournament?" I asked Koji.
I felt my dragon land on my shoulder once more. He was staring up at me. I paused. "Oh, I see now, feel free to eat him, I really don't mind."
I left the identity of the person being eaten up for interpretation.

Here's four lines while I go figure out who my dragon actually is, because I have no idea........
Back to top Go down
http://empressoftheworld.tumblr.com
Koji

Koji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Koji added. "You can't eat the man who will be coordinating the Valatar - Crimson Shield event on Valatar's side. And if you try he could easily escape. I can't even catch the bastard." He looked at me jokingly.

"Indeed, you would never be capable of catching me. Infact if you can catch me I would be extremely impressed." I said to the rest while I vanished into mid-air. "If you'll excuse me I will go prepare for this event now. I'll be in touch." I began travel in direction of my academy.

[Switching to Koji]

"That was interesting. Well I'll leave you to decide what you'll do for the event, I'll act as a messenger."
Back to top Go down
alysia-nym

alysia-nym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 pm

thank you I practice my ability to type quickly every day Razz
I licked my chops and flew to the window where I perched. I looked through and saw the man that I wanted to eat. I eyed him hungrily. I really hadn't eaten all day. My tummy grumbled loudly. He looked up as if he heard my stomach. I kept looking at him and blinked my eyes innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaky People From Valatar   Freaky People From Valatar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freaky People From Valatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Shield Academy :: Roleplay :: Pyre Hollow-
Jump to: